- Karl Tyler Chevrolet - Open, full service, great new programs, 84 months Zero interest, service center is open and fully staffed
- Lithia Chrystler/Jeep - fully operational and open great deals
- Lithia Ford - fully operational and open great deals
- Missoula Nissan/Hyundai - Open - full service, great new deals.
- Montana Peterbilt - Open
Auto Repair & Services
- Jiffy Lube - Open, all locations, practicing safe policies, ready to meet your needs
- Midas Auto - Open Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm & Saturday 9am-3pm. Practicing safe policies to protect employees and customers.
- Rick's Auto Body - Open normal business hours Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm. Expanded customer service to include; web-based estimates and pick up & delivery.
- Tire-Rama - To assist our stores with cleaning, we will reduce store hours immediately to Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm and Saturday, 8am-noon. The health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority for us.Our employees will practice safe distancing in our waiting rooms, at the counter, and everywhere else. Everything is moving very quickly right now, and Tire-Rama is committed to staying on top of this situation.
- Clearwater Credit Union - Lobbies closed starting March 18. Drive-thrus remain open. Consumer, Mortgage, and Business Lending functions will remain available by appointment. Please call your lender or (406) 523-3300 to schedule an appointment. All of their remote delivery channels remain available. For members that have loan payments and experience financial hardship, deferred loan payments may be available. Please contact Clearwater Credit Union if you would like to learn what your options are. They have canceled all group use of the training center and are not accepting any new applications for such use until after the risk subsides. For updates and answers to more of your questions please visit clearwatercreditunion.org/covid-19.
- Child care closures are changing on a rapid basis. Please contact Child Care Resources for the most recent information. You can contact them at (406) 728-6446.
- Old Saw Mill District - C3 Worklounge - Open, new space opened Monday. It is a good place to pop into if you need services you can't get at home or if your office is closed.
- Charter College - All 14 campus open, online classes only. Staff are in offices.
Electricians & Electrical Services
- Anchor Electric - Open and ready to handle your electrical needs. (406) 251-3166
- Liberty Electric, Inc - Open for business, call (406) 721-4177
- PETES, Inc. - PETES, Inc. has paused reception of electronic and lamp recycling materials at our facility until April 27. We are filtering our electrical service call requests to determine if they are life safety concerns or can be scheduled at a later date. Same goes for requests for estimates where an estimator would be inserting themselves into someone’s home or business. We’re pausing those requests for at least two weeks to minimize exposure to our clients and employees.
- Big Sky Breakout - Closed until April 1.
- Gray Wolf Peak Casino - Closed until April 1 due to coronavirus concerns.
- Lucky Diamond Casino and Liquor Store - Liquor store open, casino is closed
- Dr. Pete Chiropractic - Open for treatment
- Gray Chiropractic - Continuing to take patients
- Missoula Bone & Joint - Walk-In Orthopedic Urgent Care still open for those unexpected orthopedic injuries. call (406) 829-5581, or just walk-in. Asking that patients come along if possible/Telehealth option available for both clinic and physical therapy. This will allow videoconference for physical therapy sessions, sports medicine, orthopedic concerns, family medicine, or even COVID-19 concerns/To schedule a telehealth appointment call (406) 542-4702. To schedule telehealth appointment with Dr. Rob Amrine call (406) 532-8783.
We are following best practices to provide a safe environment which includes screening patients and visitors on arrival, providing patients with options to wait in cars. distancing furniture, to name a few/Our Surgery Center is limiting surgeries for urgent and time sensitive surgerioes only. This is to conserve supplies for our hosptials and reduce the number of people in our facility/Check our facebook page at missoulaboneandjoint.com for updated information.
- Natura Health and Wellness - We are taking every precaution to keep our clinic sanitized - as we always have - but are providing more sanitizing stations to patients. We running air filters with ultraviolet light around the clock in our waiting room. We are encouraging people to keep their appointments and are offing phone consults in lieu of in-person for those prefer. We are taking every patient's temperature. We can deliver your supplement refills to your car. We are not admitting people with upper respiratory symptoms to our clinic. We are providing, through our medicinary, viral and preventative support to bolster the immune system. We ask that patients call ahead with supplement requests. We are gearing up to offer HIPAA compliant telemedicine. We continue to post updates on our blogs and newsletters on COVID-19. Our doctors are participating in professionals discussion forums to stay abreast of all the recent information on diagnosis and treatment.
- W Chiropractic - W Chiropractic is currently operating under their planned limited hours this week. They are closed Wednesday, March 18 but open Thursday, March 19, 8-11 a.m. & 3-6 p.m. They will return to regular clinic hours next week beginning Monday, March 23.
- Historical Museum at Fort Missoula - The museum is temporarily closed for the safety, health and well-being of our guests, members, partners, volunteers, and staff. Temporary closure through at least March 30.
- Pro Sweep - Pro Sweep is open for business as usual. Pro Sweep is offering the following program. Any pothole they fill (they use an infrared truck so it's a permanent patch) they will donate 50% of the total bill to Missoula Aging Services for the rest of the month.
- Custom West Pest Control - Custom West Pest Control is open for business, regular hours Residential Customers: they will service exterior only unless absolutely necessary to inspect or treat the interior. Commercial Clients: For their clients that remain open and/or they have access to the property they will continue to provide regular mice management and Pest Management Services.
- Huff Construction - working, limited interaction, but doing ok. Worried about getting inspections and city permits but feeling ok.
Professional & Personal Services
- Air Quality Mechancial - Open regular hours, no walk-ins.
- AlphaGraphics - Open with limited hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm.
- Catch All Cleaning - Catch All Cleaning, Maintenance and Management LLC continues to offer sanitizing services for residential and commercial properties. Whether your business has paused office attendance or modified hours, or if you'd just like a sanitation and clean before welcoming customers back, call Catch All, at 370 8802 to set up a full cleaning and or sanitization.
- CB1 Collections - Open and working
- Dayspring Restoration -Offering sterilization cleaning for companies
- Express Employment Professionals - Currently hiring and helping businesses find new employees, both permanent and temporary.
- First Call - As a managed IT service provider, First Call has successfully transitioned most of their clients to a remote work environment. First Call will continue to help clients and companies, with 15+ employees who use computers and require reliable network access to do their job successfully, transition to working remotely. If you are not fully prepared to work remotely, First Call can help.
Garden City Plumbing & Heating - Open regular hours
- Green Hanger - Open regular hours. For protection, asking customers to wait outside.
- Harbortouch - Business as usual
- H&R Block - Three ways to file taxes: 1 Drop off at our offices. We have created drop off areas that abide by social distancing rules to allow people to drop off their taxes, provide the necessary documents and approve online, or come in and sign, again in our secure area. 2 Approve online can be done with your selected Tax Professional via our online portal or app, called MyBlock, available at HRBlock.com. No need to come into the office. 3 Have a Tax Professional do you taxes virtually through our service called Tax Pro Go, also available at HRBlock.com.
- Missoula Aging Services - Increasing Meals on Wheels Program to meet the needs of the community. In the midst of a fundraising campaign to raise $100,000 in the month of March.
- Missoula Textile Services - Open for laundry and dry cleaning drop off Monday-Friday 7:30am-2:30pm. Delivery drivers are still on schedule with regular customers that are open.
- Missoula Works - Closed until further notice
- Peterson CPA Group - We reduced office hours from 9-4. We encourage emails, phone calls, video conferences in lieu of in person meetings. Clients may send documents via our website portal or encrypted email.
- Morrison-Maierle Systems - As we are all trying to navigate best practices, business closures and social distancing, Morrison-Maierle Systems is available to answer questions as well as help businesses enable their employees to work remotely. We can be reached at 406.542.4855.
- Title Services - Open as an essential business, taking many precautions with cleaning and disinfecting, rotating shifts of employees, working to open on Saturdays to accommodate more people, call (406) 728-8404 to make an appointment
- Applebee's - Take out and delivery from 11 am to 8 pm every day/limited menu/free delivery available through doordash.com
- Baskin Robins - Take out and Delivery 11 am to 8 pm
- Bernice's Bakery - Take out and Delivery Tue-Fri 6:30 am to 2 pm, Sat. 7:30 am to 4/ Closed Sun-Mon/Free delivery on orders over $20
- Black Cat Bake Shop - Take out available M-F 6:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 7:30 am to 4 pm
- Big Dipper Ice Cream - open 11:30 am to 10 pm/10% off all e-gift cards until April 30th
- Bridge Pizza - pick up or delivery available call (406) 542-0002
- Bayern Brewing Inc. - Bayern brewing is offering Curbside Growler/Crowler Fills-$1 off all Growler/Crowler Fills. Call ahead food orders and they will run it out to you. Just let them know where you are parked or what car you're in. Uber Eats and DoorDash will deliver. Gift Cards available. Link to our menu: https://www.bayernbrewery.com/edelweiss-bistro-menu.
- Burns St Bistro - Pickup orders only. Call in your order.
- Cafe Dolce - Takeout available curbside
- Cambie Taphouse - Closed for all services at this time.
- The Camino - Take out available from 5 pm to 8 pm every day/daily specials/not accepting cash
- China Garden - Take out available/hours listed on website
- Ciao Mambo - To go orders welcome/open 5 pm to 8 pm
- City Brew Coffee - Take out, drive through for all locations, regular hours
- Claim Jumper - Take out available 8 am to 8 pm
- Conflux Brewing Company - Taking to-go orders and UberEats.
- Cowboy Troy's (Victor) - Takeout available/Sun-Thur 3 pm to 8 pm, Fri-Sat 12 pm to 8 pm
- Cracker Barrel - Take out and curbside to go available/ order online at www.crackerbarreltogo.com
- Denny's - Open for take out and delivery and waiving delivery fees
- The Depot - Take out available
- Dobi's Teriyaki - Take out available M-F 11 am to 8:30 pm
- Doc's Sandwich Shop - Take out orders available/Doordash Delivery available/Open Mon-Sat 7 am to 6 pm/Call ahead at (406) 542-7414
- Dog & Bicycle Bakery Café - Currently doing take-out and delivery with a $5 minimum on all orders. The to-go menu is slightly limited, but can be found here: https://www.dogandbicycle.com/menu/
- Double Front Cafe - Take out orders available 11 am to 9 pm daily/Call ahead to order at (406) 543-6264/Check Facebook for daily specials here
- The Dram Shop - The Dram Shop and Dram Shop Central are both open for take out service from 3-7 p.m.
- El Cazador - Two food trucks open: Higgins and Front or Sout Avenue West in the lot of Viva Mexico/Find more details on their website at elcazadormt.org
- Famous Dave's BBQ - Take out and delivery options/Call ahead at (406) 541-7427
- FINN- CLOSED
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries - Many delivery services, walk in for to-go only. No drive through window
- Five On Black - Take out and delivery options 11 am to 9 pm every day/free delivery available through grubhub.com and ubereats.com
- The Greek Pastry Shop - Take out and delivery open M-F 11 am to 8 pm and Sat 11 am to 5 pm/delivery available through doordash.com
- Green Source - Take out orders and parking lot pick up options 8 am to 4 pm
- Headie's Brick Oven Pizza - Take out and delivery open M-F 4:30 pm to 10 pm and Sa-Su 4:30 pm to 11 pm/offering $15 small box take and bake interactive pizza kit/free delivery
- Highlander Brewing - Highlander is offering a new to-go service starting March 18, with a special menu. In addition, each pizza ordered to-go will get a free Crowler (32oz) of beer- as it seems like everyone could use a little beer right now. Beginning Wednesday March 18th we will begin to offer 14-inch pies and salads to-go from 4-7 .p.m. - You can find their to-go menu at www.highlanderbeer.com/to-go - All orders must be called in and paid by credit card over the phone: 406-549-8193. All customers must remain in car until order is ready to be picked up. They will text you when ready. Highlander will have customers pick up food and beer at a safe distance to limit interaction between customers and employees.
- Iron Horse - Curbside pick up available for food and liquor packages/Open 11 am to 7 pm/Large orders of $40 or more include a $10 gift card
- Jaker's Steak, Ribs, & Fish House - Jakers offers Take Out and Delivery programs in all their locations. Call them for Take Out or Delivery can be ordered through UBER Eats and DoorDash.
- James Bar - Take out orders available/package liquor and beer deals/Open 12 pm to 8 pm
- Krispy Kreme - Drive-thru open 6 am to 8 pm
- KT's Hayloft - Take out available 10 am - 8p m/call ahead at 273-2067
- Laughing Grizzly - Take out, delivery and curbside pick up available 9 am to 7 pm
- Lolo Peak Brewery - Take out and Lolo delivery from 4:30-8 p.m. every day. The full menu is available. Beer and wine delivery too!
- Market on Front - Market on Front will be open to takeout only.! Their seating area is closed but they still have burritos!
- Michi Ramen - open 11 am to 9 pm every day/offering ramen (no sushi)/credit card only/pickup at back door
- Miller Creek Cafe - open 11 am to 7 pm/canned beer buy 5 get 1 one free/golf is still open
- Montana Club - Take out and delivery available 11 am to 8 pm
- Montana Jacks - Take out and delivery options 11 am to 6 pm/Free delivery! Please tip your driver/Call (406) 541-3939
- Mountain Fresh Eats - Food truck open/check Facebook Page for hours, specials, and location
- Mustard Seed - $10 off $50 order (or) $20 off $100 order/offering “no touch” free delivery
- Ninja Mike's - open M-F 7 am to 1 pm and Sa-Su 9 am to 1 pm
- Notorious P.I.G. - Take out and curbside pick up options/Open Tues.-Sat. 11 am to 8 pm
- Outback Steakhouse - curbside takeout open M-Th 11:30 am to 8 pm, Fri-Sat 11:30 am to 9 pm, Sun 11:30 am to 8 pm/delivery available through doordash.com
- The Oxford - Open 24 hours for take out
- Papa Murphy's Pizza - Open for take out and curbside pick up/Order online and receive 25% off orders of $20 or more with code HOME25
- Paul's Pancake Parlor - Take out orders available 7 am to 6 pm
- Poor Henry's - Take out orders available 4 pm to 9 pm/Call ahead at (406) 825-9930 and staff will bring to your car
- Rattlesnake Creek Distillers - Will deliver directly.
- Red's Bar - Red's is now delivering. Delivery times are Monday-Thursday 4-8 p.m., Friday and Saturday 4-10 p.m. and Sunday 4-8 p.m. $20 minimum and must pay with a credit card. Call-ins only and they will do curbside delivery. Call 406-728-9881.
- Red Robin - Red Robin offers Take Out and Delivery programs in all their locations. Call them for Take Out or Delivery can be ordered through UBER Eats and DoorDash.
- Romeo's - Take out and delivery/Call for details (406) 721-1500
- Rumour Restaurant - To-go orders available with special take out menu on website/call ahead at 549-7575/delivery available through Uber Eats with no delivery fee
- Scotty's Table - Hunker down Missoula. Scotty’s Table will be closed until further notice. Stay tuned for information on to go and delivery options later this week. We are thinking salad kits and family style dishes for your stove top or oven. We are going to work hard to keep you fed and our awesome staff busy. Thank you for always supporting local businesses. Stay healthy Missoula, we sure do love you!
- Stone Of Accord - Takeout only for St. Patrick's Day noon to 6 p.m.
- Sushi Hana Downtown - In light of recent events. Sushi Hana Downtown will be remain open for take out and delivery only. We will be open with extended hours from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and delivery will be available on doordash.com. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you Missoula.
- Taco Del Sol - open 11 am to 3 pm
- Taco Treat - delivery available through ubereats.com and doordash.com
- Tagliare Delicatessen - Open for take out/call ahead for hours and specials (406) 830-3049
- Tamarack Brewing Company - Missoula - Offering curbside pickup for any to go order. Simply call the restaurant and let them know where you are parked and they will bring your food out to you.
- Tarantino's Pizza - open 11 am to 8 pm every day
- Taqueria - delivery available through grubhub.com and ubereats.com
- Top Hat - The Top Hat is offering their full list of menu items, as well as daily specials. For those that want to share a meal with their family and friends, the Top Hat will now be offering a rotating family-style meal that will feed 5-6 people/50% off for bar and restaurant employees
- The Trough - Takeout and delivery only.
- Wally and Buck's - open M-F 11:30 am to 3 pm and 4 pm to 7:30 pm, Sat 4 pm to 7:30 pm/website updated regularly
- Wendy's - Wendy's is open for drive-thru orders, and for delivery through DoorDash, Grubhub and Postmates. They are offering free delivery through Grubhub and Postmates for all orders over $10.
- Worden's Market - Take our and delivery from 8 am to 10 pm
- Zoo Thai - open Wed-Sun 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Bob Ward's - open now/see website for hours
- Caras Nursery - Caras Nursery is set up for a totally outdoor shopping experience (including checkouts). They are also implementing curbside pickup, enhanced delivery options and by phone personal shoppers. Email: email@example.com. Check out their video on growing your own garden on Facebook.
- Grizzly Liquor - call in for curb side pick up and for delivery, open and fully stocked. (406) 549-7723
- Home ReSource - Closed due to coronavirus concerns.
- Lucky Diamond Casino and Liquor - Casino closed but liquor store open
- McGowan Water - Open, normal hours, all services available. (406) 728-3590
Missoula's Office City - Open with regular businesss hours and offering free local delivery to any business and those working from home. Call at (406) 543-7171 or email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shop online at shop.mocmt.com.
Southgate Mall - Closed until further notice.
- Office Solutions & Services – OS2 - OS2 is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are delivering to offices with safety precautions in place. They are also offering to make free local deliveries to homes for people working at home. Call 406-541-2020, email email@example.com or order on line os2inc.com. Their Service Department is open and will respond to break/fix and down machine calls at this time – 406-541-2609
- Auberge at Missoula Valley - For those of you who are in communities or have family members in communities, we have raised our preventative measures to limit all visitors to our communities which means we have taken the next step and are only allowing necessary healthcare providers into the communities for the indefinite future. These restrictions are based on State and National Assisted Living Association recommendations as well as Company protocols. We have implemented surveillance for staff and visitors upon entry into the communities. Anyone presenting with any signs of illness will not be allowed to enter the community. Our employees are trained to recognize any signs of respiratory illness, and should we see any symptoms of illness we will be ensuring that our residents are referred for additional testing and treatment upon recognition of an illness. Our infection control protocols have been fully implemented and our communities are taking the necessary precautions to mitigate the risk of the transmission of the virus.