Visit http://www.LeadershipMissoulaAlumni.com to view the new website and to join!
Membership in the Leadership Missoula Alumni Association is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged to continue the training, learning, and more importantly – relationships – built through participation in the Leadership Missoula program.
Your membership in the Leadership Missoula Alumni Association offers the following:
· A premium listing on the Leadership Missoula Alumni website to include your photo, current employment info, links to your LinkedIn resume / social media accounts, and areas of interest to help match you to the board that has a need for the unique passion and expertise that you bring to the table. The Missoula area is full of non-profits looking for board members just like YOU! Your professional profile on the new Leadership Missoula Alumni Association website will help them find you.
· Notification of board openings in our community. As a member of the LM Alumni Association, we’ll email you directly as soon as we’re notified of a new board opening with a direct link to the application.
· Special pricing on Leadership Training Classes. We’re teaming up with the best in the business to bring you training opportunities at special pricing.
· Invitations to Alumni-only events. Our LM Alumni Steering Committee will be dedicated to planning events throughout the year, including presentations from non-profits, coordination of volunteer opportunities, and much more.
· First introduction to the newest members of the Leadership Missoula Alum. You’ll receive a special invitation to a Leadership Missoula social to meet the newest class and have a chance to reconnect with your classmates.
LM Alumni Association Dues:
· $39.99 paid annually
· $250 paid once for a lifetime membership
*Lifetime members receive 1 year of web advertising on the Leadership Missoula Alumni Association website and a highlighted profile on the website in addition to all other annual member benefits.
Interested in becoming a Leadership Missoula Alumni Association Steering Committee member? Contact Krista Clawson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Leadership Missoula program was founded in 1983 and is a program of the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce. After 35 years of graduating community leaders, the importance and need for an alumni association became a top priority. The Leadership Missoula Alumni Association/Website was created in July 2018 and is dedicated to and made up of alumni from Leadership Missoula graduates. Its mission is to educate the alumni of Leadership Missoula on significant issues facing the greater Missoula Community and to encourage alumni to become active, engaged leaders in the community.