The State of Missoula is an annual event hosted by the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce to report on the state of Missoula's economy, featuring testimony from local experts. Each year, hundreds of business people from around the community gather for lunch and hear from speakers about a specific topic that is at the forefront of the Missoula economy that year.
Each year's topic is selected by the Chamber's Board of Directors.
- Emcee - Clint Burson, Director of Government Affairs & Communication, Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tim Fox - Attorney General for Montana
- Dean Chrestensen - Missoula Police Department
- Levi Bessette - Addiction Recovery Advocate
Support the Chamber of Commerce's annual State of Missoula event by being a sponsor. Each sponsorship puts your business' logo in front of hundreds of attendees and presents a variety of marketing opportunities in return for your generous support.
- Title Sponsor - $7,500
- Gold Sponsor - $5,000
- Silver Sponsor - $2,500
- Bronze Sponsor - $1,000
- 2018 - Wildfires and the Missoula Economy
- 2017 - Entrepreneurship
- 2016 - Addressing Montana's Workforce Shortage
- 2015 - Opportunities to Meet Community Goals
- 2014 - Redeveloping Missoula
- 2013 - The Impacts of Small Business: A National, Regional and Local Perspective
- 2012 - Fluid Missoula: The Economic Impact of Water and Migration on Your Business
- 2011 - Missoula Businesses are Leading Economic Indicators
- 2010 - City and County Government Facing Missoula's Challenges Head On