Other Medical Services
Find Other Medical Centers
Look through our directory for other healthcare providers such as addiction services, blood banks, eyecare, alternative health options and more.
Contact us for more information or to learn about how you can be part of a Chamber committee.
October 10th - 11th, 2023
INTERESTED IN JOINING A COMMITTEE?
5. Advocacy for Business Interests:
Have a Goal: Ask yourself "Why am I going?" and set two outcomes you want to accomplish.
2. Dress to Impress: First impressions mean a lot.
3. Bring Business Cards: Don't waste the opportunity to exchange information - bring more cards than you think you will need.
4. Have a Good Introduction: Make eye contact when you introduce yourself, giving your first and last name and a firm hand shake.
5. Listen then Speak: Engaging someone with questions will get their full attention, then share about yourself.
6. Show Sincerity & Interest: Ask open ended questions about the other person's background and work.
7. Be Clear & Concise: You can always share more later but keep people's attention by giving succinct answers.
8. Take Notes: Use the back of a person's business card to jot down information you want to keep.
9. Follow-Up: After a few days email people you met to build the connections you've made.